Links

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Eating out in Charlotte NC

I am working in Charlotte NC all week. Each restaurant I go into, I say "I will need a Gluten free meal, will that be any trouble?" At every restaurant I hear, "oh no problem, let me get you our Gluten free menu".

I'm just thrilled and blown away! Nashville wake up! It has become the way....It's healthier for all of us.

Fuel Pizza was the first place I visited. I went on line to the Charlotte Celiac group and saw that they meet twice a month at Fuel Pizza for their meeting. They have G-free beer as well. It was delicious.

The King's Kitchen was the next place. Totally non profit restaurant that fuels economic vitality by creating jobs and supporting and feeding the poor. Blown away that they had a g-free menu.

BLT in the Ritz didn't have a g-free menu but immediately said "no problem" and told me what I could eat.

Tip for the day, while in each city you visit, go online to the local Celiac Chapter and see if they have a list of restaurants that have gluten free menus.

No comments:

Post a Comment