Links

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Gluten free cooking classes in Nashville

check this website out, I have been to one of her cooking classes and she is great,I'll go back for sure:


http://www.brentwoodhomepage.com/-in-the-kitchen-with-goes-gluten-free-cms-3141

For the month of September I am offering multiple free classes:

Holly Heath, personal chef
Whole Foods Franklin
Thursday 9/16 at 6pm
My "Back to School" themed class will include: Gluten Free Seafood Fettuccine, Barbecue Chicken Pizza, Turkey and Pesto Panini and a yummy "Green Shake".

Also in September, I will be teaching two classes at the Brentwood Library, on 9/22 at 10am and 6 pm.

For October, my them is "Gluten Free Fall Favorites" on 10/20

For November, my theme is "A Gluten Free Thanksgiving" on 11/17

For December, my theme is "Gluten Free Entertaining", hopefully on 12/1

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I am from nashville and have a gluten free blog going as well if you would like to check it out.. It is http://passthebreadholdthegluten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks. I am going to look at your blog as well and follow you!
    Do you belong to the Nashville Celac Group? We have a great group of folks and have so much fun. Nov will be our silent auction and Thanksgiving meal. It will be great

    ReplyDelete