Links

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Eating in London


Will be in London for the next 8 months (with some back and forth to the States)
First Pub I went into was The Tybuen London Wetherspoon. On Park Avenue.
Couldn't believe my eyes when the menu had either v or gf next to all the items.
Items like Simple steak, baked beans, warm chicken and bacon salad, chicken tikka masla, sweet potato chicken (an award winning dish in a coconut sause with yellow basmatie rice. I ordered the Simple chicken.

Now you must know, the Pub's in London are the most economical place to eat but you get what you pay. The steak was all grizzel. Baked Potato was great.

Today I tried another Pub. I was told the hamburger and fries were gluten free but I knew the whole time I was eating them, they didn't seem to be gluten free. I should had stopped eating but I kept on. 10 pounds is almost $20 with the exchange rate, not quite but that is what I'm telling myself to keep it straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment