Links

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

30 Day Challenge

Beginning Oct 1, 2014, I will begin a 30 day challenge to start a new eating healthy daily routine for myself.


 I met with Kristen Perdue, who worked with Middle TN Celiac Group over the past years.
Telling her I still feel I'm getting undesirable  systems even following a G-Free Diet.


She has challenged me to try this for 30 days and then gradually add items back in to my diet but to give my gut a chance to heal itself.


She believes it all begins in the Gut.


To keep myself in line, I will blog daily for 30 days.




30 day challenge


Oct 1 - Nov 1


  • eat no grain
  • eat no beans
  • eat no dairy except pastor butter
  • no peanuts to include peanut butter
  • no GMO foods


  • no processed foods

    probiotics
    once a day
I will begin in the morning and report back on how I did.
join me if you like, or just keep me honest.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment