Links

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

1/30


Well, I made it through day one, almost.....let you know tomorrow.


B'fast: 2 slices of bacon, 1 egg and hot tea
Lunch: salad with grilled chicken & water with doTerra lemon
Dinner: burger with fries.


I admit I could have done better but I still did no grain, no dairy, no processed food. That is big for me.


I need to snack, so will toast up mixed nuts for when I feel that urge. Like now......


I have not started the vitamins. but did a probiotic this morning.


One thing Kristen said was," corn is an inflammatory food. In case you're eating it. Maybe try eliminating or cutting back to see if you feel better. " So I'm excited to cut it back.
I want to feel better.....


When you get disappointing news, it makes you want to just say FORGET IT.


Mark and I are trying to get a move in date to Twelve Twelve in the Gulch. Third change, now it is January 1 they tell us we can move in.


 At first I was upset not to be in our new condo by Thanksgiving but now we won't be there for Christmas. I miss my own furniture, I miss quiet neighbors, and I miss space.


But I am very grateful that we are experiencing new &  fun things in our life. Pro's and Con's to it all.




Talk tomorrow









No comments:

Post a Comment