Links

Thursday, October 9, 2014

9/30


Messed up the last two meals. Here to confess.
Last night I wanted pasta in the worse way. So I made it. It was incredible. Of course it was G-free.


This morning I didn't have any fruit and was tired of eggs, so made g-free multi grain toast with butter. Oh wow. So good.


But new beginnings!


As of day 10 of 30 I will get back to walking/exercising daily.
As of day 10 of 30 I will eat more fruit.
I have only had grain 3 times in the first 9 days. Which is pretty incredible for me.


But, not seeing results.( had loss 1 1/2 pounds and holding)  this morning it went back up.


 Can pasta and a few Doritos really do that overnight? Okay, I have been having a few glasses of wine too.  Maybe if I had been working out the first 9 days, I would have seen different results.


So there you go....
this is my commitment to myself.











No comments:

Post a Comment