Links

Thursday, October 2, 2014

2/30


Skipped b'fast this morning. Not good, I know.


Had chicken twice today. I'm sure I will get burnt out on Chicken if I keep it up.


Chicken at lunch Farmhouse, was 100% grass fed but tonight at Ruby Tuesday, I didn't ask about it's making.


loved the meal for both however, at the Farmhouse I had grilled chicken on bed of cooked cabbage.
tonight at Ruby Tuesday was grilled chicken, zucchini and squash. Yummie.


I started my vitamin pack today. But I seem to always change the rules. Each of the three bottles says to take 3 per day! Not going to happen. Too many and too expensive. So hope I get benefits. I think it's way of getting us to purchase vitamins more often. I am certain I'm wrong.....


Some would say to eat the correct foods and you would not have to take vitamins. One of the vitamins is Omega 3. I could eat Salmon but I don't.



No comments:

Post a Comment