Links

Monday, July 25, 2011

Apple Spice Cake

I made Apple Spice Cake from this months Living Without to take to our Celiac Pool Party last night.
It was a big hit but a bit dry. I was given several tips to add moisture such as apple sauce or yogurt. I'll try that the next time.
It had a very good flavor which is sometimes my problem when baking.

I tasted some wonderful new dishes and hope to get the recipes soon. I will share them with you.

The pigs in a blanket were the favorite of what I took. They are so good. If you have not made them yet, you must.

On the way to the party, I stopped at my sisters to drop something off an took in three of the pigs in a blanket. They told me they ran out to the car to get more but I had already pulled out of the drive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment