Links

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Cooking at home with Celiac

Last night I was not feeling like eating out but most certainly didn't feel like cooking for one (my entire family was  out)  So I remembered I had  some frozen Fish Fillets in the freezer.
 Now you must know, I am not a fish eater but while living in London this year, I found some frozen Fish Fillets that I really liked.

I found some here in Nashville at Whole Foods.  Dr. Praeger's Potato Crusted Fish Fillets.  I cooked them for 15 minutes on each side with a little EV oil.  I had Kinnikinnick Hamburger Buns (I keep frozen and micro 30 seconds...eat like that or toast.), added cheese, bacon, lettuce and Mayo. It was incredible. Would have added a tomato but was all out. Added a salad and I was good to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment